iGame 7XX Family
The GeForce 700 Series is a family of graphics processing units developed by Nvidia. It is mainly based on a refresh of the Kepler microarchitecture (GK-codenamed chips) used in the previous GeForce 600 Series, but also includes cards based on the previous Fermi (GF) and later Maxwell (GM) architectures.
iGame BURI SLIM Family
Colorful Buri Slim Familiy Feature
Special Colorful design on cooler cover
- 1. With self-designed cooler, the height is only 1.7CM.
- 2. Using Aluminum Drawing Techniques on surface of the cover, and making the vents by following the air flue, by inheriting the Shark-inspired Bionic design.
Special design on cooler fins
- Using the Fin Slanting Design, in which fins are in parallel with the diagonal of the framework rectangle of the graphics card. With this design, the surface of the fins could be greatly increased.
Special design on PCB
- 1. Unique PCB Ventilated Design
- 2. Choke Threaded Design
- 3. Silver-Plating Technology
- 4. Massive POSCAP Capacitors onboard
- 5. Full interfaces quipped, providing 2 dual-link DVI ports with EMI Shield and one mini HMDI port.
iGame 9XX Family
The GeForce 900 Series is a family of graphics processing units developed by Nvidia. It serves as the high-end introduction for the Maxwell architecture.